Guide to information disclosure of Kunming earthquake prevention and disaster reduction Bureau (2019 Edition)
According to the newly revised regulations on the disclosure of government information of the People's Republic of China, the government information produced or acquired by the executive authorities in the course of performing their duties shall be made public or applied in accordance with the application of citizens, legal persons and other organizations, except in accordance with the law. In order to better provide government information disclosure services, we set up this guide for citizens, legal persons and other organizations to obtain guidelines on government information provided by their departments.
I. government information disclosure agencies
Name of Institution: Office of government information and government affairs disclosure of Kunming earthquake prevention and disaster reduction Bureau (located in bureau office)
Office address: Building 3, municipal administration center, 1 Jinxiu street, Chenggong New District, Kunming.
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00-12:00, 13:00-17:00 (except holidays, public holidays, seasonal office hours adjustment notice)
Contact number: 0871-63122934
Fax number: 0871-63195304
E-mail: 3339869403@QQ.com (this mailbox is only used to receive government information disclosure work consultation and related opinions and suggestions. If you need to submit an application for the disclosure of government information, please check the third part "apply for public".
Postal Code: 650506
Two, active disclosure
(1) scope of disclosure
According to the responsibilities and functions of the Kunming earthquake prevention and disaster reduction Bureau, the government's initiative to disclose the information is as follows:
1. department responsibility function and institutional setup
2. normative documents on earthquake preparedness and disaster reduction issued by Kunming municipal government and Kunming earthquake prevention and disaster reduction Bureau
3. important conference and key work on earthquake prevention and disaster reduction in Kunming
4. destructive earthquake information in Yunnan Province, national strong earthquake disaster information
5. scientific knowledge of earthquakes
6. earthquake emergency drill, earthquake relief operation
The 7. sector's financial budget and final accounts and the use of "three public funds"
8. departmental administrative examination and approval service
9. other government information that should be proactively disclosed in the regulations and the relevant provisions of the state.
(two) open form
The government information disclosed voluntarily is mainly disclosed to the public in the Department website of Kunming earthquake prevention and disaster reduction Bureau (http://einfachraus.com). Citizens, legal persons and other organizations can view the information content by browsing the web page or consulting the directory of government information disclosure. In addition, some important information will also be disclosed through government micro-blog @ Kunming earthquake preparedness, press conference, radio, television, newspapers and periodicals.
(three) open time limit
Government information belonging to the scope of active disclosure shall be disclosed within 20 working days from the date of formation or change of the information. Where laws and regulations provide otherwise for the time limit for the disclosure of government information, such provisions shall prevail.
Three. Open according to application
Citizens, legal persons or other organizations (hereinafter referred to as applicants) may apply for public information outside the scope of active public disclosure. Before disclosing the government information, the unit will examine the proposed open government information in accordance with the law of the People's Republic of China on Guarding State secrets and other laws, regulations and relevant state regulations.
(1) application mode
Applicants should apply for the disclosure of government information to their units, fill out the application form for government information disclosure, and describe the required information in detail and accurately. The application form is downloaded from the website of Kunming earthquake prevention and disaster reduction Bureau (http://einfachraus.com). In accordance with the relevant provisions of the regulations, administrative organs generally do not undertake the obligation to collect, process or re produce government information for the applicant, and to collect information from other administrative organs and citizens, legal persons or other organizations. The applicant may choose the following three ways:
1. field application. Applicants can apply to the appropriate institutions for information and fill in the application form. If you have difficulty in writing, you may apply orally.
2. written application. After completing the application form, the applicant can make an application by fax or letter. The application for the letter should be marked in the lower left corner of the envelope. If an applicant applies to obtain relevant government information, he shall submit his written application in person to him with his valid identity document.
3. online application. Log on to Kunming municipal government information and submit an application online according to the application system. Website: http://www.einfachraus.com/kmysqgk/app/form
(two) application for acceptance
If an organ receives a reply from the government after receiving an application for public information, it shall reply to the court. If it cannot reply on the spot, it will reply within 20 working days from the date of acceptance.
Due to force majeure or other statutory reasons, this institution can not reply to the applicant within the prescribed time limit or provide the government information to the applicant. The time of suspension shall not be calculated within the time limit prescribed in the preceding paragraph, and the time limit for the removal of obstacles shall be resumed. Suspension and restoration of the time limit, the agency shall give written instructions to the applicant:
1. the application for public information has been publicly disclosed to inform the applicant of the way and means of obtaining the government information.
2. the public information can be made public by providing the government information to the applicant, or to inform the applicant of the way, way and time to obtain the government information.
3. decides that the applicant shall not be disclosed in accordance with the law, and inform the applicant not to disclose it and explain the reason.
4. if no public information is sought after the retrieval, the applicant will inform the applicant that the government information does not exist.
5. the application for public information does not belong to the administrative organ responsible for publicizing, informing the applicant and giving reasons, and determining the administrative organ responsible for publicizing the government information, informing the applicant of the name and contact method of the administrative organ.
6. a reply has been made to the applicant's application for the disclosure of government information. If the applicant repeatedly applies for the same government information, he will inform the applicant not to repeat it.
7. the application for public information belongs to the industrial and commercial real estate registration information and other information. When the relevant laws and administrative regulations have special provisions on the acquisition of information, the applicant shall be informed in accordance with the provisions of relevant laws and administrative regulations.
8. when the content of the application of government information is not clear, the organ shall inform the applicant once and for all within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the application to make an amendment, indicating the matters needing correction and the reasonable period of correction. If the applicant fails to make corrections within the time limit without justifiable reasons, he shall be deemed to give up the application, and this organ shall no longer handle the application of the government information disclosure.
9. the need to extend the time limit for reply shall be extended to a maximum of 20 working days without the consent of the responsible person of the government information disclosure agency of the organ and the applicant.
10. if the disclosure of government information that is made public by the application may damage the legitimate rights and interests of the third party, the third party's opinions shall be solicited in writing, and the reply shall be made according to the opinions of the third parties and the impact on the public interest.
11. the government information that is made public by the application is led by the organ, and the organ may seek the opinions of the relevant administrative organs. The time required for soliciting opinions from third parties and other organs shall not be counted within the time limit specified in the preceding paragraph.
12. the number and frequency of the applicant's application for open government information is obviously more than the reasonable scope. The organ may request the applicant to explain the reason and unreasonable reasons, and inform the applicant not to accept it.
13. applicants should conduct petition, complaints and reporting activities in the form of government information disclosure, informing applicants that they do not apply for public information processing.
(three) matters needing attention:
1. the applicant shall submit his or her identity card and contact information when applying for the disclosure of government information.
2. the applicant's description of the required information should be detailed and specific. Please provide the name, symbol or other characteristic description of the information.
3. the applicant's agent's application for the disclosure of government information shall be provided with the evidence of principal agent. If 5 or more persons (including 5 persons) jointly apply for the same government information, they may elect 1 to 5 representatives to submit the application and provide the supporting materials.
(four) charging standard
The government shall provide government information by application without charge. However, the number and frequency of the applicant's disclosure of government information is obviously greater than the reasonable scope, and the information processing fee shall be charged according to the relevant provisions.
Four, not open
1. government information determined according to law as state secrets, government information prohibited by laws and administrative regulations, and government information that may endanger national security, public security, economic security and social stability after publication, shall not be disclosed.
2. the government shall not disclose the government information that will cause damage to the legitimate rights and interests of the third party, such as trade secrets and personal privacy. However, if the third party agrees to make it public or if the organ considers that it is not open, it will have a significant impact on the public interest, it should be made public.
3. information on internal affairs of the organization, including personnel management, logistics management, internal work processes, etc., will not be disclosed.
4. the process information, such as discussion record, process draft, consultation letter, requesting report, and information on administrative enforcement files formed by the organ in the process of fulfilling its administrative functions, shall not be disclosed. The provisions of laws, regulations and rules shall be made public.
Five. Mode of supervision
If a citizen, a legal person or any other organization considers that this Council fails to perform the obligation of disclosing the government information in accordance with the law, it may complain to the supervisory department, and the organ accepting the complaint shall conduct investigation and treatment according to the relevant provisions.
Supervision telephone: 0871-63963861
Address: Building 3, municipal administration center, 1 Jinxiu street, Chenggong New District, Kunming.
Zip code: 650506
In addition, citizens, legal persons or other organizations may also report complaints to the higher authorities, supervisory organs or any department or department in charge of government information disclosure, or solve them through legal channels.